Sunday, March 29, 2015

The New Season is almost here!

Well the new season is almost here! I can't wait to pay a visit to the river this season - I feel that I've missed it more than ever this winter! Lets hope that we see some returning Sewin? I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Rodney Byles well with his forthcoming operation! Hope you recover quickly Rod ready for some night fishing on the Towy! Just remember Rod that while you're recuperating you can always tie me some tubes please?

3 comments:

  1. I like to wish Rod a speedy recovery after he forthcoming operation.And get back fighting the Sewin. Andrew are you fishing the Torridge this April. if you are the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick

    No unfortunately I can't find the funds this year! I'm looking forward to some sport on the Towy though - might even see you down there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Hopefully we will meet up down the river at some point. I am planning to go down on the 28th of April for a few day lets hope for some warmer weather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others