Friday, December 30, 2016

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The fishing season is only 3 months away! Have you sent off your NIL returns for last season? Very good!

My baby sitting commitments are likely to be greater this season, having just had a baby grandson delivered today but I still intend to fit in plenty of fishing!

Now my plan for this season is this:-
  • First trip - 20th April for 3 days
  • Second trip - 11th May for 3 days
  • Third trip - 25th May for 3 days
  • June, July, Aug and Sept every other Thursday
My 2017 season is going to be intense and I want to achieve a total catch 20 sewin and 1 salmon! What do you think of my chances?

I've tied loads of flies and I've got 2 new fly boxes which John bought me for Christmas so I'm well armed!

See you on the river!

Tight lines!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew
    happy new year hope to see you and rod on the river this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about my chances?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others