Wednesday, July 05, 2023

It's July and I still haven't fished yet?

What an abismal season so far this year?

It's the 5th July and I haven't even cast a line! More disturbing is that there is little sign of any decent rain in the forecast? I spoke to Keith tonight who told me that he has been putting plenty of time in at Whitemill and has had little reward for his efforts!

I'm currently praying for rain in the hope that I might get some fishing in this season but who knows? The Climate Emergency is showing itself ever more obviously now, especially with this sport but still the world takes little notice!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew im have only had one night in April and four in may hoping to have few in August and two at the end of the season in october still need some rain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others