Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Guess what - it's my birthday today! I'm sat at home trying to work on the PC but I can't help thinking about the Towy and the fact that I am now 56!

I've heard it is raining heavilly down there this morning. Just hope it clears up for the bank Holiday weekend as I am hoping to sneak off down there at some stage.

John took some pictures of me in action on the car park pool the last time we were down there.




The expert at work!


Our patio on the Towy!


I have been meaning to put this picture up on my blog for ages. It's not me, I don't even know the guy but it has to be the picture and fish of this season on the Towy!

Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It's alright for some stuck at home enjoying your self while I'm out and about slogging away trying to keep my wife in the manor to which she's accustomed!!

    Present is in the post...more flies...Rodder's Specials. Don't know where that name came from. Hope they work at the weekend. I think I'll have to start charging a royalty for every fish caught on them to pay for all the materials!!

    Are you sure that's you trying to cast at the carpark ...looks like some old codger with a sloppy action.... are the 5 and the 6 the right way round!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am sure! You're thinking about your own age I think! Thanks for the flies - I will see if I can get even more work for you!!!

    By the way, if you don't mind - 'sloppy action' is reserved for my wife when she describes other attributes my mine!

    Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others