Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Latest report from the Towy!

There are reports of a few fish making themselves known; some hooked; some lost!

Lance has told Rodney Byles that there are some decent fish lurking at the Road Bridge! Lance has found them difficult to catch but has seen some good fish moving at night! He has also lost a big fish very recently there! His catch to date is a 4lb sewin from the Car Park Pool!

With water levels very low we need rain urgently! I am off to Sorento for the next week so I wont be on the river for a week or so! I have yet to open my account!

Tight lines.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I've heard on the grapevine of a 15.25lb and a 11.25lb sea trout caught at the road bridge pool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others