Tuesday, July 07, 2009

2nd and 3rd July 2009 - my latest report!

I fished both nights with no success! The night of Thursday 2nd July was torrential rain all night and the river rose at least 300mm! By the time Friday night came around I had just about dried out all my clothes but the river was still a bit coloured. There were many anglers on the river though but the only report of a fish was a young angler fishing the Railway Bridge Pool who reportedly lost a good sewin! Subject to weather and water I will be fishing this week.
Tight lines

1 comment:

  1. Tim Wilkinson8:29 PM

    Hi Andrew

    I was down the bottom end Friday night (with a member and 3 guests). Had one sewin of about 1.5lb.Not that many fish moving - this surprised me after the small rise we'd had. Hopefully this bit of extra water will stir 'em up.

    cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others