Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 2010!


Low water levels have limited our success on the river so far this season I think. I have had a 2 day trip during the first week of June but I have to admit I found it very difficult to fish the fly with any enthusiasm. My brother-in-law John too has had no success despite fishing hard on a number of occasions and Rodney Byles as reported earlier. There have been a few fish reported caught including some in the 5lb class and a monster 11lb but these have not been confirmed to me. The river is looking good this season and I can't wait to get my first sewin. I hope to get on the river this forthcoming week probably Thursday and Friday so who knows what might happen?




2 fishers on Crewel Pool - one looking decidedly dejected I think?

Tight lines everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others