Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Tim's latest report

Tim Wilkinson has been fishing and sent me this report!

I had 2 nights this week - Wed on Crewil. I saw a few fish early doors, but nothing apart from a parr. One of the lads (Miguel's mate) had a 5 lb-er. Dai had one on, but lost it. Thurs I went down the bottom, but the strength of the wind was a problem. I had a take and fish on, then thrash at surface and fish off. This was in the pool above Andy's pool in the small slack on the opposite bank. I didn't see or hear any fish at all. Well the rain has come and hopefully, with the nets off and fresh water coming in, the sewin will start to run. Typical though, I'm off the Scotland tomorrow morning for a few days (not fishing unfortunately) so it'll have to wait until I come back. Maybe I'll see you down there before the end of the season. Please pass on my best wishes to Sandy, when you see him.

We need some decent rain I think. If we get some then I might venture out the week after next but without rain I think the prospects are poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others