Friday, September 02, 2016

My latest fishing trip is the last one for sewin!

Just spent 2 nights on the river on my own! Wednesday night I was late arriving at the caravan site so by the time I had set up it was dark. I decided to give the Car Park Pool a go but found it very difficult to wade. I then fished the Railway Bridge but to no avail! Thursday night was much better as I went down the bottom however it was windy which made things a bit difficult at times. First I hooked a bright silver sewin on the flats weighing about a lb or so. Then later I went around to my pool to get out of the wind and hooked a 4lb fish equally as silver! The wind increased and then the rain came so I packed up about 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others