Friday, April 30, 2021

Fished another night on the 29th April but with no luck!

The night was cloudy and relatively warm (about 8 or 10 deg I guess). The river is so different this season so I fished many different spots, some I was familiar with , others not. Our beat is more interesting this season I think. Lots of gravel movement has created new pools and different runs. I really like it. Sadly no fish appeared other than a brown trout of about 1.5lb and another much smaller. I fished till midnight at which point it was starting to get really cold. The river needs water so with rain forecast next Monday I'm hoping that the river will be good and free from weed in a weeks time when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others