Sunday, May 07, 2006

Friday 5th May, Towy

River was at about 1.300 on the Guage. Soon after dark temperature dropped rapidly with a little mist hanging over the water. Cerith joined me and we were the only fishermen on the stretch. Fishing down from the ditch I had 1 good pull midway between the ditch and the hedge on a needle fly. Cerith fished the pools around the bend to no avail.

Later on about 12.00 or so I went up to a point about 50 m above the ditch because we thought we saw something move there early on. Fishing down towards the ditch I had 2 good pulls on a black and silver waddington. Maybe I should have changed from a floating line to a sinker.

Packed up about 1.45am. got back to the car and it was 3 deg! Bloody cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others