Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kingfisher takes drastic action to improve catch rate!

I was hoping to get a few days fishing in October but unfortuneately I have to undergo an important operation on the 29th September which I hope will give me back the energy that I once knew. Everyone I speak to who knows someone who has had a heart by-pass operation assures me that it changes their lives so much for the better so I am going to get this out of the way now ready for next season (not strictly true, I have little choice in the matter!).

I might get a days fishing in though before the operation especially if someone will come with me! Any takers? I am virtually work free now and don't expect to go back until probably after Xmas so I should get some piking in too on the River Severn!

The Towy had better look out next year cos there will be no stopping KINGFISHER then!

Tight lines!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Good luck with the op and tightlines for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Gadget Man has come up with a new nickname for you - how about Preston! Apparently it was the first town ever to get a by-pass!

    Very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others