Sunday, August 27, 2006

24th August - Nothing much to report!


With about 150mm of fresh rain water there was a little bit of colour in the river but it was worth a try! Me, John and Lance were fishing. Strangely I didn't see a single fish until about 11.00 pm. John and I were fishing the Road Bridge Pool when there was an almighty splash opposite us. It must have been a double figure fish! We heard a couple more decent splashes later too but no one caught that night! I left at about midnight.

Just some nice pictures that remind me of why I love this place so much, despite not being able to catch any fish! Spot the guy on the left, top picture? He hasn't caught any fish this year either!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Is it Bob who I often see worming in a morning?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others