Friday, August 11, 2006

Thursday 10th August - No takers!

Fished from 10.00 pm until 4.30 am with only 2 plucks. 3 other anglers had nothing! There were very few fish moving compared to last week so maybe it is the cooler weather that has put them off. The dam water release starts Monday 14th so we will have to wait and see what happens. I will almost certainly go down on Friday 18th if the water is OK, perhaps Cerith can keep me posted?

By the way Cerith how did you dislocate your finger?? I've got a pretty good idea I must admit! Best give it a rest for a few weeks I think, you've definately been overdoing it lately!

On a lighter note Chris has been Ebay-ing it this week and has put a bid in for a new 10 ft Hardy Swift #8. It should be good value if he wins it - he'll be able to make 2 No 5ft wands out of it! I think I might bid against him just to make him pay! Oh well, thats what friends are for isn't it?

Tight lines one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others