Friday, November 07, 2008

50 miles for the BHF - DONE!

Just to let all of you who sponsored me know the Coventry Bike Ride was cancelled at the last minute due to adverse weather conditions! That didn't stop me however! I went out on my own around Stourport, Kidderminster, Bewdley and almost Worcester and completed the 50 miles despite the cold and rain! It was a horrible day and when I got back home my feet were numb! It took me about 5 hours, I didn't time it perfectly but the important thing was that I didn't let any of you down!

On line sponsorship amounted to £460.00 just £40 short of my target (that excludes the tax benefit that the BHF will get!)

In particular I would like to thank Gilda for her continued support together with a big donation and Llangadog Angling Limited for their £50 sponsorship!

Thanks everyone for supporting me and please keep supporting the British Heart Foundation - one day they may help save your life or someone you love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others