Monday, September 16, 2019

3 nights fishing but no fish landed!

Spent a few days down in Llangadog but only had 1 night that was was perfect for fishing. Sunday night was mild and warm with a gentle breeze. Very soon after starting fishing about 8.45pm I hooked a good fish but it didn't hold on! Really disappointing! Stef was also on the river with his mate Charlie and he told me that he too had lost a good fish. I didn't get any more offers and I packed up at about 3.00am! I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed my fishing this night and it was a pleasure to spend time out on the water. If the weather forecast holds up then I will be fishing Saturday night this week and then again for a few days in October either for salmon during the day or sea trout at night but in October that is unlikely to be the case. Of course I also have the option of sea bass along the coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others