Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fishing prospects for the last 2 weeks!

Having looked at the BBC Weather it looks as though we might get some rain!

This weekend (4th/5th October) should get heavy rain in Wales which makes me excited as I am fishing Golden Grove again on Friday 10th! It would be nice to see some water for the last week of the season! Despite being catch and release I can't wait to have a last bash before hanging my wader boots up for the winter!

Lets just pray for rain! Watch this space!

Tight lines!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    You are very lucky to be fishing Golden Grove! It's lovely water for the fly and very productive I think!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others