Sunday, May 20, 2012

My first trip of the new 2012 season!

Well - the Adders's have at last started sunbathing so that's my cue to go fishing! By God they are late this year - usually I will see one or two early May but the weather has been so cold and damp. Anyway I have spotted a beautiful female today at my secret location so I feel that things are warming up generally! Also Gilda and I went to see the film 'Salmon Fishing in the Yemen' last night so I'm well fired up! I'm planning my first trip of the season now! I hope to fish Thursday and Friday nights this week coming. It will be great to be on the river again and I'm really looking forward to it! Have to shoot off to work in Powys on Friday but that won't take too long! Watch this space to find out how I get on! Tight lines kingfisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others