Friday, April 12, 2019

My first visit of the 2019 Season?

Hi all

I'm planning on fishing the river for the first time this season next Thursday and Friday! I think Rod might be joining me? Anyway it will be great to get out with a fly rod in my hand and to see how the river has changed!

This Blog was previously open to the Public but had little or no contribution from others so from now on it will be restricted to the following Members:-

Me
Martin
Chris
Rod
John
Tim (if he wants?)

My Facebook Group will no longer be my focus for fishing news and I will not be posting anything on it again! The reason for this decision is because the only people posting were me, Martin or Chris! Like most fishing platforms I think they fail because anglers are renowned for keeping their fishing knowledge to themselves! I've never been like that so I will continue to focus on recording all my fishing experiences here on my Blog so that you too can benefit and enjoy! I will encourage you all to contribute too!

This blog has much history to it and I enjoy looking back at my reports on how the fishing was back then. I also love reading the fox story! It is for these reasons that I think I should keep it going!

Tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others