Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday 17th March 2013 - Work Party

I spent 3 days in my caravan at Llangadog and enjoyed the time I was there. The weather in the mornings was gorgeous but April showers soon piled in in the late afternoons and evenings with some torrential downpours overnight. Great to walk the river though and to look at all my favourite spots to see if there have been any changes. Can't wait till the fishing starts! Ate my lunch on Sunday sat on the bench above Crewel Pool with Nick - we both commented on how quiet it was.

I was surprised to see so many huge Starling flocks - really amazing to see them when they all take to the air! It was also nice to see 13 Curlew in the field by the railway bridge too. It was good to have some company during my walk on Saturday when I walked the full length of the river!

Here are a few images taken during my stay!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew

    I had a great day sent with you on sunday.The river is look nice as we can see in the pics And you have got a friend in the dog.hope to see you down the river soon

    Tight lines nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others