Sunday, August 14, 2022

And another very frustrating night!

Despite there being plenty of fish about not one was prepared to take me on!

What a perfect night it was though? Warm - I fished in just a tee shirt till 2.00am! A full moon, which I like personally, lit the river up lovely. Fish were jumping from dusk till I left at about 2.00am. Fish of all sizes, some probably double figure. Plenty of flow, despite the low water, I thought I would get at least one but no.

Last night reminded me of the good old days when there were fish about! How to catch them is another question.

2 comments:

  1. HI Andrew sorry to hear you did not catch anything Reading your posts with plenty of fish about are encouraging signs and reminding you of the good old days lets hope it is signs for the next few years and beyond

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others