Friday, September 07, 2007

A perfect night for sewin fishing?

Spent a few hours on the river last night. The night was perfect! Warm, overcast with no wind to speak of. I fished the bottom beat from about 8.30 pm until 12.30 am. I didn't see any fish at all and I didn't have any offers either! A complete blank and a complete contrast to the last 3 fishing trips. Maybe if I had stayed later I might have picked up a travelling fish who knows? I didn't even see any otters. The trouble with this time of year you can start fishing by 8.30 ish and by 12.00 I'm knackered! Anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained! I think I will wait now till the rain comes and spend a couple of days down there spinning or fly fishing in the day for that elusive salmon! That would end my season perfectly! Only 4 weeks to go lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others