Saturday, February 23, 2013

Inappropriate comments?

Just as a reminder to anyone who chooses to read this blog and who may wish to post comments!

I (kingfisher) am the sole administrator of this blog and I will decide which comments are published. This is my blog and if anyone tries to post comments on it which I don't like or which I think are offensive to me or any of my angling friends then they won't get published, so if you think its funny to do so then please don't bother! On the other hand anyone who posts a perfectly reasonable comment, whether it be complementary or critical, is welcome to do so and I will have no hesitation in approving it as it has always been my intention to welcome all constructive contributions. Finally, NO anonymous posts will be published so please reveal your identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others