Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Water perfect for salmon?

Today the water height looks perfect for salmon fishing! Sadly I can't be there but I do intend to visit next week sometime for probably my last few nights sea trout fishing for this season!

I think it's fair to say that the collapse in sea trout runs on the Towy is probably going to result very soon if not already in most anglers giving up! It's sad that it's come to this but unfortunately the Welsh Government dont give a toss! Sadly, my Blog, which I have been writing now for many years will also come to an end!

My biggest regret this season is buying a Licence - more fool me!

IF I bother fishing next season I WILL DEFINATELY NOT BE BUYING A LICENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this post! Please make sure that your comment is respectful and not offensive to others